The Hall is very well equipped for most occasions and has been designed to provide a well-lit, airy and safe place to accommodate small and medium sized events.
- Seating for up to 100 people
- Underfloor heating
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Tables and chairs to seat 100
- Disabled access
- Baby changing facilities
- Free WiFi available
- Parking for up to 30 cars
- Heart Defibrillator and well stocked First Aid Cabinet
A small staged area can be erected on request. Hirers are not allowed to assemble and dismantle the stage modules themselves. If required hirers are asked to give plenty of notice of their need for the stage to give the Hall’s maintenance team time to arrange to erection of the stage. A small charge may be levied for erection/dismantling of the stage.
- The Hall is licensed for the performance of live music (until 11pm only).
- Alcohol may be consumed on the premises but the hall does not have a liquor licence for the sale of alcohol for which a Temporary Events Notice will be required. It is the responsibility of the hirer to comply with all liquor/alcohol licensing laws. Please contact Lewes District Council for more information.